Saturday, January 28, 2012

Guest Post: Darian's BOTY


I just finished reading Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan. I rated it 5 out of 5 stars because I loved it! I kind of wish that the series would keep going on because it was so good that I was sad when I finished it.

Percy Jackson and a group of other demigods try to protect Olympus from being destroyed by the Titan lord Kronos and the monsterTyphon. This is about the great prophecy that was made about seventy years before the book took place. The great prophecy says that whoever out of the Big Three's kids to turn sixteen first will make a choice to destroy or protect Olympus.

The demigods and the gods have only a certain number of days to protect Olympus. The reason why is because Kronos is planning to attack Olympus while he has the gods busy fighting Typhon.

I liked almost all of this book. I didn't like that it took so long to defeat Typhon. I liked it because of the monsters and because there were so many battles with Kronos and the other Titans. The part that made the battles cool was that there weren't very many people with Percy protecting Olympus while there were a whole lot of people with Kronos.

It was really fun to read this book. The part that made it fun was that it was so much information that I didn't really want to go to bed or stop reading when I started reading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips